Cant play avi videos after jelly bean upgrade

ronnetp

Sep 7, 2012
Unfortunately I upgrade my Asus TF300 to jelly bean as soon as it installed found a problem with all avi files not been able to play them with a
"Cant Play Video" Error, all of the videos were working perfectly before the jelly bean upgrade, any advice is appreciate.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Unfortunately I upgrade my Asus TF300 to jelly bean as soon as it installed found a problem with all avi files not been able to play them with a
"Cant Play Video" Error, all of the videos were working perfectly before the jelly bean upgrade, any advice is appreciate.

Welcome to the forum

After the update the generally accepted next step would be to at least do a hard reset. Nothing will be lost following this method. Turn the TF off and disconnect from the charger. Hold the volume button in the down position then at the same time the power button. You should see some white text in the upper left - release both buttons. You should then see 2 icons on the screen with the one on the right flashing, don't do anything but let it restart. It cleans out old cache and doesn't hurt anything.