Can't Post A Review

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Hi
I've written a review of the Kogan Agora 8 tablet but I can't post it in the reviews section. When I click to start a new thread in that section of the forum I get a message telling me that I have insufficient privileges to post?
Thanks for any help.
Terry

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Terry, I'm going to report this to our software people, but I'd like to make sure we're talking about the same section. I'd appreciate it if you could 1) Confirm that the section you're trying to post in is the Android Tablet Reviews section and 2) Copy/paste the message you get into your reply if possible. I'd like to narrow it down as much as possible so they can find/fix the problem.
Thanks,
Spider

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Hi Spider. Yes, it's definitely Android Tablet Reviews that won't let me post. I'm using the Android app on my tablet now and I can post in the forum no problem so I'll try to get my review up that way. I'll copy and paste the browser error message when I get on my mac.

Sent from my KATBL08AND using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Here's the message I get when I try to start a new thread in Android Tablet Reviews:
edtaa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Hi again

I just tried to post my review using the app but I can't do so as a new thread.

Sent from my KATBL08AND using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks Terry, that should be enough to get them going in the right direction. Sorry for the inconvenience.:cool: