cant transfer ebooks from pc?

dreadskurai

Oct 5, 2012
hello! i have a brand new pandigital 7" 4gb black color ereader, and it just came today! i was so happy, i plugged it into my pc to move my ebooks and...it didnt work...(i opened the ereader on pc, and copied the files straight to the ebook section) soo i looked around and read some things about the adobe digital edition....it didnt help....im at a loss! i have a few great sites loaded with books i want (and i already have a goodly collection) on my laptop! i really dont want to buy on b&n because some are 10$+ a book and i work minimum wage, i usually only have like....3 dollars to spare a week. but unless one of you kind folks help it looks like i will be stuck with there much overpriced stock >.<!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There could be several reasons why you don't see those e-books but the most likely in my mind is that they are DRM protected. If they are in fact protected you may only be able to read them on the device they were originally installed on. You didn't mention the type of e-book as there are several formats, which could also be an issue

An alternative might be for you to use file manager to find one of the books you put on your tablet and tap it. If you have an e-reader installed that recognizes that format it "may" ask you to open the file using that app.