Cant tune in to Doowopcafe.net

buggartt

Apr 30, 2012
I am trying to enter a chat room and listen to the music they play/ When I go to the main page (www.doowopcafe,net) if I try to listen to the music it wont let me. It goes to loudcity. Then when i hit listen now, it says error playing the selected track. Also if i go back to the main page and hit the chat room. Cire's Doo Wop Cafe pge opens and where it says click here to join the chat room the room opens but thats as far as i can go. been trying for a couple weeks but cant get it. I was told its because i dint have java. I downloaded some version of java ut still cant listen or get in the chat room. Please Help. Thanks, Dan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Hopefully, someone there will be able to help you get into that doowopcafe. Good luck!

buggartt

Apr 30, 2012
Hi Thanks so much. Where this is new for me will they reply here or to my e-mail.dgcgsd@metrocast. Thanks again, Dan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
will they reply here or to my e-mail.

Dan,
Hopefully, they'll reply here. It may take a while, you need someone familiar with that website to reply. Also, remember only members can reply and we've normally got about 50 lurkers for every member on line. That means that if 200 people view your thread, only 4 or so could reply if they knew the answer. Good luck!
Spider