cant turn android on

amani1999

Jun 13, 2012
Im charging a new disgo 8000 the red led light is on but why aint the tablet turning on.yet or does it have to be charged for a while

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Im charging a new disgo 8000 the red led light is on but why aint the tablet turning on.yet or does it have to be charged for a while

I don't know specifically about your Disgo but most tablets displaying a red light would indicate it isn't charged yet. If the light turns green then you may be OK. If it charges a while longer and there's no change, Try holding the power button for 30 seconds or so.

Last edited:

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi

Are you sure you have been supplied with the correct charger for your tablet, mine came with two chargers, the one from the manafacturers with an adapter, and a UK charger supplied by the vendor, when I pluged in the UK charger the tablet showed the charging battery symbol on screen, and appeared to be charging ok; but after a couple of hours hadn't charged, when I used the unit suppiled as standard it charged fine.

Not sure how you would check, do you know any one with the same tab in your area?

CharlesSimon

Jun 21, 2012
Hi, did you have any luck with turning on you Disgo 8000, as I have just ordered one and received today also from eBay, and am only getting a front page infoMTEC I am some what disappointed as its for my daughters birthday on Monday. Can you help ?.