can't turn off\ reboot..

toad

Jul 10, 2011
just received my new sp2 ft3, 32 gig. out of thr box everything seems to be workin fine. it connected to my router with no problems, it has the 32 gig internal memory. really what i need to do is flash tims5a rom to it. i really don't need to know the weather in china..lol i also would like to get the real market for my apps.

my problem is i can't get it to turn off so i can reboot to load the tim5a rom. it just seems to be sleeping. i have read the little book that come with the pad, not much help as it don't clearly give directions to get it to reboot. i have the rom loaded to sd card, but when i follow what instructions i have it just wakes up and never loads the new software. same ole china software. any help is appreciated..
thanx
t

tartysmurf

May 27, 2011
if u hold the pad on its side with the main buttons along the top down on the bottom right side of the pad along its edge u will see 2 little round indents on the case nearest to the corner is a screw cover the next 1 on the left should b reset just use ur stylest to switch off the pad

hopes this works