Capactive Pen & Mobil Landing ?????

hipster

Mar 10, 2013
Hi,

I have a Proscan 7" tablet and would like to know if I can use a capactive pen with it as I have a hard time with my fingers touching the screen. AND......what is mobil landing? I get it every time I try to go to yahoo games. I get as far as the games I want to play then when I select the slots game (I play these games on my desk top and lap top with no problems) I get a black screen with url that has mobil landing verbage in it. The only thing the black sceen says "is coming soon". What the heck is mobil landing? And what capactive pen can I use for my tablet. I'm looking at FRYS electronics for them. Thank you for assistance with this.. I am very new to tablets.
Hipster

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Short answer, yes a capacitive stylus/pen will work just fine. No idea about mobile landing.

Last edited:

hipster

Mar 10, 2013
I misstated. I'm getting a URL that says mobile landing after I get into free yahoo games, I click slots and that's when I get the dark screen with that URL and in the screen itself it states "coming soon"???? . Has anyone seen or heard of it?