Case and Stand Suggestion

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
Can anyone suggest a case for me? I'm looking for one that stands up in portait and landscape position and also has opening for the Speakers. The only one that fulfills my requirements is the JAVOedge case, but it only comes in female colors. If anyone has any ebay seller suggestions that'd be great since I'm on a budget.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Kind of depends on your device. Check out RooCase. I bought the executive one for my Sony S and like it alot. I can use it in either landscape or portrait position, the case is zippered so you can fully enclose the device and it has a separate pull out sleeve so your device is always protected.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Kind of depends on your device. Check out RooCase. I bought the executive one for my Sony S and like it alot. I can use it in either landscape or portrait position, the case is zippered so you can fully enclose the device and it has a separate pull out sleeve so your device is always protected.

Just a guess but since this was posted specifically in the Nook Tablet section, I'll say a Nook Tablet ;)

Since the NT and Nook Color are the same physically you might want to check out this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook/3600-nookcolor-accessories.html.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Okay, that narrows it down. :)

Last edited: