Case For TF?

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
Hi,

I just recently Purchased a TF Tablet and i was wondering if any one has a case or knows of a case for under $30.

i would like it to be one that you can still use the tablet and has accepted to the ports.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
that looks like a good case but one question. when the case is folded all the way back do you have access to use the back camera?

and nice vid

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
It blocks the camera. It is possible to get it out of the field of view if you try holding the back flap down, but it is not too easy.

I don't really use my camera that much so it is not a big issue for me. With the camera placement, and the charging port on the bottom, most cases have this issue from what I have seen.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
AHH oh thanks for the info i think im going to buy this one. the best deal i have found :cool:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I got the Targus THZ134US-50 at Best Buy for$29 this week. great case and it doesn't cover the rear camera

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
I got the Targus THZ134US-50 at Best Buy for$29 this week. great case and it doesn't cover the rear camera

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

i looked on best buys website but could not find it. also check google but the cheapest i found it was $46,,

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
i looked on best buys website but could not find it. also check google but the cheapest i found it was $46,,

Here is the product on Best Buy's site, showing for $39.99 now and backordered (available in most stores)

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
Hi Brandon from the platinum sponsor caseen here ;P. You should check our our case: caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Black Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder Rev. IV

Its our best seller, does not block the camera (because we have an original blueprint, quality control, and leather cuts), and has gotten rave reviews at AndroidTablet.net sister site, Asus Transformer Tablet Forum. You can see the reviews here: caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Black Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder Rev. IV

Brandon
caseen | Feel free to PM whenever!

ziffos

Apr 17, 2011
Hi Brandon from the platinum sponsor caseen here ;P. You should check our our case: caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Black Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder Rev. IV

Its our best seller, does not block the camera (because we have an original blueprint, quality control, and leather cuts), and has gotten rave reviews at AndroidTablet.net sister site, Asus Transformer Tablet Forum. You can see the reviews here: caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Black Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder Rev. IV

Brandon
caseen | Feel free to PM whenever!

Sorry Brandon but I tried this type of case and found it a "pain" having to take my pad out of the case when I wanted to couple to my keyboard dock.
Thats why I have now finished up with the stunning Blurex Case that can remain on the pad EVEN when coupled to the keyboard dock.

BLUREX Leather Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Amazon.com: BLUREX Leather Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101: Electronics

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
Sorry Brandon but I tried this type of case and found it a "pain" having to take my pad out of the case when I wanted to couple to my keyboard dock.
Thats why I have now finished up with the stunning Blurex Case that can remain on the pad EVEN when coupled to the keyboard dock.

BLUREX Leather Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Amazon.com: BLUREX Leather Slim folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101: Electronics

Dear Ziffos,

That case is nice as well for the price! I believe caseen owners are looking for a more upscale, elegant solution with genuine leather and nice cutouts. From the link I posted, our fans have posted reviews about the sheer quality in leather and our cutouts for the case. I think our solution is not right for you, but it is great for many. The caseen leather and velcro hugs the transformer in place just right! Similar cases may have problems with alignment due to poor material and quality control.

Its kind of like the situation with the Tuff-Luv case. You can buy the junk copy, or the really nice genuine leather tablet+keyboard case (authentic Tuff-Luv product) at 70 or more dollars. From far away they look like the same case... but its in the fitment details that count! The Tuff-Luv is above and beyond a way better fitting case than the eBay junk copies.

I know that BlueRex case is also good though! That manufacturer (If I think I know who it is) also really knows how to make a great plastic polyurethane snap on standing case for the Transformer.

Brandon
caseen Support

ziffos

Apr 17, 2011
But Blurex is high quality leather NOT plastic. Also cut outs are perfect and costs only $19.99 from Amazon.

It can remain on my pad even when coupled to the keyboard dock and I believe that is something that your case cannot do.

Another truly stunning case is the Yoobao for the TF101 - made of the highest quality leather and really gorgeous.