case ideas for TF

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
i just bought my tf the other day and it came with some cheap case with a kick stand thing. i was wanting to kno if there are any cases out there that doint have a stand on it do to it being annoying to use as it adds a akward size to the tablet

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Asus sells what they call a sleeve, but is actually an ultra thin case for the TF, and somehow they have made it so it can be used as a stand case. Actually quite a stylish case and I have yet to find a thinner case. It isn't going to protect the device like a heavier padded case would but I didn't want to feel like I was carrying around a phone book.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I purchased a ViperTek case from Amazon. It does what I want, and it only set me back $10 (now it is around $25)
Here is a video review I did on it:

It works great for my needs, multi-angle and sits fairly flat when you don't need it to be angled.

About the only thinner case is from one of our supporting vendors of the forum, Caseen.

Their Skinny case is genuine leather and comes in a couple of colors, and includes a free stylus
Black:
thumbnail.asp

Pink:
thumbnail.asp

Here is a link to the Caseen Transformer page: http://www.caseen.com/Asus-Eee-Pad-Transformer_c_20.html

Last edited by a moderator:

microbioguy74

Dec 4, 2011
I also purchased the ViperCase shown above. Works great, just wish it had a small pocket or compartment to put a few items in such as a screen cloth.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I first bought the Roocase executivefor my TF. Nice case, but decided I wanted something a bit different. I ended up getting a Drop Tech, gum drop case. All I can say is WOW! Perfectly thought out and built case. The ost is a bit high at 50.00. But I feel well worth it.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Can you provide links for the other cases?

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I first bought the Roocase executive case for my TF. Nice case, but I decided I wanted something different.So, I went with the Drop Tech Gum drop case. All I can say is WOW! This case is perfectly thought out and built. A touch pricey at 50.00. But for the protection it gives I would say it was worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: