Case Suggestions for new owner?

ellandry

Sep 26, 2011
I have been eyeing one of the leather portfolio ones that has the built in full keyboard but I was wondering if that was worth it. Or should I just go with one without the keyboard?

dhornick

May 12, 2011
I have been eyeing one of the leather portfolio ones that has the built in full keyboard but I was wondering if that was worth it. Or should I just go with one without the keyboard?

i have a leather portfolio case with no keyboard and i love it. i think the kayboard might add too much extra bulk for carrying around every day

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
There are a number of inexpensive options if you are looking for a case with a keyboard. Amazon, Spemall, and Light in the box, have low priced options for your tablet. I have one which I use on occassion, but is kinda bulky for everyday use. I use my slim case design for a daily carry about. If you buy a low cost case and keyboard and find it to be too bulky, it won't hurt so much if you side line it.

leemstradamus

Sep 5, 2011
@redcloud which slim case do you have? I have been on the look out for one for a few weeks but have really only seen the leather ones. I would love to get a rubber form fitting one.

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
@redcloud which slim case do you have? I have been on the look out for one for a few weeks but have really only seen the leather ones. I would love to get a rubber form fitting one.
I have a slim design leather case, with the ability to pivot from landscape to portrait mode. The tablet snaps into a leather lined molded back plate with the ability to pivot on an axis. I purchased it through Amazon, the supplier is based in the United Kingdom. It was approx. 23.50 including shipping. It is well made and all the ports are free and clear. It is not as plush as my Truss case by Targus, which is a little bulky, but still affords the tablet ample protection for my everyday use at my shop.

It sounds like you are looking for a silicon skin, which is also available on Amazon for around 5.99. It fits fairly snug and is only in black, shipping is extra. I can quickly switch between the two cases depending on what my needs are at the time.

Last edited:

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
This is my case
$IMG_20111105_101251.jpg

It is a SONIQ for a 10.2 netbook. It is leather and has plenty of space for key board and other accessories as well.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Comes in another colour as well - red. If I decide that I want the ACER PROTECTIVE CASE/STAND as well it will fit in there quite nicely.