caseen case in development! But we got your accessories NOW + androidtabs discount ;P

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
Hello ASUS Transformer Pad 300 owners,

caseen is currently developing some new DESIGNO cases for the ASUS Transformer Pad 300 series. I can't wait to unveil our new case for this exciting product!! =P

I want to give a warm welcome to all TF300 owners to the androidtablets.net board! I hope that caseen can help you guys find high quality accessories with amazing customer support just like how we've done our best with the original Transformer and Transformer Prime owners!

So we've also opened our accessory section on the site where you can find our current catalog of ASUS Transformer Pad 300 items: Asus Transformer Pad 300 Series - Case Charger and USB SD Accessory - caseen

We've got things like genuine ASUS chargers, a unique car charger (1st caseen generation and top quality), a super speed charger extension cable, external USB adapters, and stylus products that all work with your new tablet! Bookmark it, because the case will be released there first, and also an announcement on androidtablets.net as well!

You can see our praise and constant recommendation on our cases, accessories, and SERVICE in the links below:

Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case!
Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF201 Genuine Leather Case!
Customer Service to the MAX!
Any Good Sites to Purchase Asus Transformer Case

Androidtablets.net members get a 5% discount off ASUS Transformer 300 Pad accessories by using code: transformerforums