Cases and car charger for S7 at Amazon

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Just noticed there are a number of S7 (slim?) cases at Amazon as well as screen protectors and a car charger. Did a search here for Amazon and cases and didn't come up with anything so I thought I would post it. Most cases are around $12, and although they show quite a few they seem to be variations on just a couple designs. The screen protectors are quite cheap so they may be of interest.

smartin

Jan 31, 2011
The cases from tedkitch's link don't seem to be S7-specific. I Amazon searched the description for one of them--stopping short of the "S7" reference in the description; and found the same case listed as "for" other 7" tablets. I think AT LEAST the one I checked was just 7" tablet generic, which means the S7 will likely swim around in the case. The proportions don't look very S7-ish to me. Too square IMO. The S7's shape is a pretty elongated rectangle.
Steve

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Pretty typical maneuver of sellers of the more generic/cheap accessories - see the same thing on other accessories such as keyboards. The seller just creates a bunch of listings with {fill in name of specific device here} + name of generic product and the Amz search engine picks it up as specific to your device. Its pretty annoying.