Cases and whatnot...

1buda

Sep 27, 2011
I bought one from walmart and the only thing i dont like is that the case does not keep closed. I was thinking about adding a piece of velcro to secure it.

camjones

Dec 8, 2011
Has anyone found any "stylish" cases for the Vtab? I'm getting a Vtab for my wife and I'm sure she'll want something pink or with a cool print.

Anyone found any none Vtab specific cases that work well? Any cases that seem like they would but don't? Any feedback / advice is appreciate.

Cam

southsound

Dec 3, 2011
I really like the official Vizio offering. Although not pink or sporting a cool print, it looks pretty good with a faux leather outside, soft faux suede inside and stylish red stitching around the edge - but the best thing about it is that it fits the VTAB perfectly. The tablet "clips" in place. No chance of it sliding out. It also allows viewing at several angles in landscape mode. If you want the best deal, go to your local Walmart ($39.99) and have them price match walmart.com at $19.99. I have purchased two of them that way. One to use now and one for when the first one begins to wear.

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
I have the actual Vizio case also, and just like SouthSound saw it online for $19, went to the local Walmart, no price listed so got to the register and it rung up at $39, they price matched it.

I really like it but do wish it had some way to stay closed. I have not seen many 3rd party cases specific for the Vizio, I think part of the problem, is the 8" size, seems most tablets are 7", or 9" and up.

stocksj

Nov 22, 2011
I bought the Vizio case w/stylus when I bought my VTAB1008 at Costco. I like the feel of the case and the adjustable viewing angle works nice. I wish there was a docking station available which could hold the tablet and support recharging plus additional accessories.

Dhammer01

Nov 25, 2011

Dwelder

Dec 6, 2011
I use the the Vizio bundle case and I really like it. I have no problem with it closing all the way.

Sent from my Vizio Tablet using Tapatalk!

Martel

Nov 14, 2011
Here is another option I picked up via ebay from a Chinese outfit. Took about 8 days to get here but it is really not a bad option. Fits tightly, has all the openings for the vtab including speaker holes. It protects the device from daily transporting bumps/bruises.
I can not give much info on longevity, but I am pleased with it for the price I paid and it's functionality.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Uhm, yeah. Sorry, but that brown is kinda ugly. But that is just MY opinion. No disrespect meant

Texano78704

Nov 30, 2011
I bought a silicon skin on eBay for my Vtab in order to make it "kid proof." It also comes with a screen protector. It could fit a little tighter, but it is easy to install and works great. Comes in different colors too.

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Here is another option I picked up via ebay from a Chinese outfit. Took about 8 days to get here but it is really not a bad option. Fits tightly, has all the openings for the vtab including speaker holes. It protects the device from daily transporting bumps/bruises.
I can not give much info on longevity, but I am pleased with it for the price I paid and it's functionality.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

That looks nice! if my Vizio case starts to fall apart I would definitely consider that, I like how it rotates for the standing viewing angles.