Cases for the Galaxy Note 10.1

scratchbandit

Oct 2, 2012
Hey there!

I just got a Galaxy Note 10.1 last week and I'm having a hard time finding a case for it in Ottawa, On.
Can anyone recommend a good case, or tell me about what case you're using?

I just want some basic protection (screen, mostly) and easy access to the stylus stored in the tablet (not in a loop!)

Quality is much more important to me than price.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

blboyd

Aug 24, 2010

satai

Oct 4, 2011
I bought this case and I like it: Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Purple Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1-Inch N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet (6-item): Computers & Accessories It took about two weeks for it to arrive, and it's not really leather. Though I purchased the purple one, there are other colors such as black, red and brown.

Got the white one today.

Nothing wrong with this case accept that i have to rotate the tablet if i want to charge it cos it has no hole for the chargingplug on the bottom.

I'm not a big fan of sleeves with zippers, they always give me the idea that the back and glass get's all scratched up.

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
Nothing wrong with this case accept that i have to rotate the tablet if i want to charge it cos it has no hole for the chargingplug on the bottom.
Yes, I discovered that I need to rotate the tablet for charging, as well as attaching other things like USB adapter. I'm enjoying the case in spite of that.

Auntie
sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

oto32

Dec 10, 2012
Cases for the Galaxy Note 10.1, Cheap Galaxy Note 10.1 Case, Best Galaxy Note 10.1 Case Wholesale Store Online - **********