Cell Standby for 3G/4G? How to Delete 3G/4G from Tablet

vexxraptor

Jan 5, 2013
Rooted MID7127 GB. Cell standby has been driving me crazy for a while now and the only thing that prevents the counter from continuing under the battery statistics is turning on airplane mode... well my brother in law mentioned to me that the problem might be 3/4g waiting for a connection...

I dont need it...
i have system apps like dialer and dialer storage that i believe might be the culprits for asking for radio signal... any ideas?

basically i just want 3/4g gone i dont need nor want it ill never use it.. i have a recovery already made... but i dont want to bootloop or anything if possible... i usually go with the trial and error route but im tired of constantly restoring my device so i thought id ask for some advice first...

also just to get it out there (completely unrelated) my speakers are making this low barely audible kinda fuzzy noise.... i didnt notice it till i installed volume+free app. after i installed the app every time my device came out of sleep it would make a click? or some weird feedback noise so i uninstalled it... the feedback coming out of standby is gone but now i can hear a slight fuzz coming from the speakes when i hold it to my ear or when im in a silent room (night time and such)...

any feedback from u guys would be nice

vexxraptor

Jan 5, 2013
SOLVED!!! answer is here... How to vastly improve Android tablet battery life | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews

Your welcome android tablet users..... oh oh and the file expert the guy mentions now reuires that u have pro version to access root explorer... bologna... just google file expert pro apk and download it free cuz its stupid that they want to charge me to solve a problem that should have been taken care of from stock....
BUT AS ALWAS IF U LIKE THE APP SUPPORT THE DEVS AND PAY FOR IT AND GET UPDATES