CFW for MID7024 based on Alldro2 Gingerbread

Kiserian

Aug 28, 2011
@Josfer, as said in the first post, use the rom at your own risk. If you follow the steps the tablet wont brick, at least not under normal conditions. Even so, you've been warned! xD

About the reboot issue, the battery indicator doesnt say anything? its a hard reboot (just powers off no matter what you're doing)? post as many details as you can, but may be you should post in the technical section.

Good luck pal :D

flxrms

Developer
Mar 23, 2011
I have a kyros 7024 with the original firmware but my tablet reboot all the time!. I need to know if the this costum firmware es better? i don't brick my tablet. Is safe the install? sorry for my english i'm from guatemala.

This custom firmware is the best right now for the 7024. If the tablet just reboot all the time there might be a problem with the installed system, you might as well try this firmware.

yikzu

Apr 12, 2011
Hi Steev I have a question, is there anyway to enable gps settings on this rom? I remember I saw gps options on an earlier release... I bought a gps dongle and Id like to give it a try jeje

Is it possible to enable editing the. init.smdkv210.rc. as to change gps settings to true from my kyros or do I have to do it first and reflash?

Sent from my kyros 7024 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Kiserian

Aug 28, 2011
Hi Steev I have a question, is there anyway to enable gps settings on this rom? I remember I saw gps options on an earlier release... I bought a gps dongle and Id like to give it a try jeje

Is it possible to enable editing the. init.smdkv210.rc. as to change gps settings to true from my kyros or do I have to do it first and reflash?

Sent from my kyros 7024 using Android Tablet Forum

Yep you can edit it using a file explorer with root access and a text editor without reflashing, i think the ES file explorer has a built-in text editor. Good Luck?

Spook_Man

Nov 30, 2011
Hello.. with v1.3 of the ROM, is there anyway to disable the soft buttons on the side? Namely, the browser button.. Always hit the button doing other things.. Thanks..

IkenT

Jan 22, 2012
Всем Привет а на коби 8024 можно реализовать дуал тач

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Hello.. with v1.3 of the ROM, is there anyway to disable the soft buttons on the side? Namely, the browser button.. Always hit the button doing other things.. Thanks..

Not disable it entirely, but you can prevent opening Browser if you use an app like Link2SD or Titanium Backup to free Browser.apk in /settings/app. You already use another browser, right? ;)

prog19

Dec 26, 2011
Working on Kyros 8024. I'm testing it right now.

edit: Works fine. So far no bugs or flaws detected. I Think this ROM is everything everyone says and much more.Touch is smoth, ctr animation is cool, and NTFS mount is the real deal.

It will be my CFW until Volcano have host and hdmi working well.

Thanks for this work steev.

Last edited: