CFW for MID7024 based on Alldro2 Gingerbread

AMpos

Aug 26, 2011
Thank you for your time. This rom is great.

I have another Android (in fact, a HP TouchPad with WebOS) with CyanognMod 7 installed, it says 2.3.7.

It has some nice features that would love to see on yours.

1.- If I drag an icon to the trashcan and wait a bit, it says "drop to uninstall", and the unistaller is launch.

2.- Change row/columns. How can I change the number of rows and columns? I would like to have more of them on the main screen.

skylizzard

Oct 9, 2011
Thnx for great job!
There are several issues. Most killing me, its shuting down after 2nd logo Coby. Sometimes a little more loaded. Usually it can starts after 3-4 tryes. In honeycomb launcher does not work WiFi. Sad.. I have to install Overclocked Stock. Available space for apps is 488Mb. Why? Files of FW i copyed to internal microSD 8gb. I jast cant get update from ext card, so i have to update from inner microSD. Dont know why...
All other works fine.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
There are several issues. Most killing me, its shuting down after 2nd logo Coby. Sometimes a little more loaded. Usually it can starts after 3-4 tryes.

Probably it's not related to the CFW. My first MID1024 has this problem, it turned out that the device was defective... :(

skylizzard

Oct 9, 2011
when i just own my 7024, there was an oficial firmware. and than he turns on from the first time.... I dont want go back to the OFW only because of this...

AMpos

Aug 26, 2011
If i enter in market.android.com, it says "it have no devices registered". Could be it relared?

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Thank you for your time. This rom is great.

I have another Android (in fact, a HP TouchPad with WebOS) with CyanognMod 7 installed, it says 2.3.7.

It has some nice features that would love to see on yours.

1.- If I drag an icon to the trashcan and wait a bit, it says "drop to uninstall", and the unistaller is launch.

2.- Change row/columns. How can I change the number of rows and columns? I would like to have more of them on the main screen.

1. I'll look into that but no promises

2. I hear you can do that with ADW launcher (might not work with honeycomb ui)
Also I think there is a mod you can do to launcher.apk, I'll look into that

I'll try to get a bug fix release up tomorrow night.
Thanks, you guys. Keep the reports coming :)

Last edited:

Afrolex

Aug 11, 2011
Apps are showing that I have only 2GB of storage on my SDcard when I really have 8GB. I'm assuming its looking at the internal storage but how do I default the tab to the external sdcard? I had this problem with another CFW on here but I don't remember how it was fixed.

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Apps are showing that I have only 2GB of storage on my SDcard when I really have 8GB. I'm assuming its looking at the internal storage but how do I default the tab to the external sdcard? I had this problem with another CFW on here but I don't remember how it was fixed.

I believe you need to add "setprop au.ui.enable_auto_sd_path_env true" to init.smdkv210.rc

I'll do that in the next version.

brunnomaceno

Oct 14, 2011
anyone knows how to solve the problem that happens with the wifi?
everytime that i turn ff my screen the wifi turns off too. I want the wifi online when i put the tablet in sleep mode.
Steev? :p

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
everytime that i turn ff my screen the wifi turns off too. I want the wifi online when i put the tablet in sleep mode.

edit: nevermind, read flxrms's post below

Last edited:

flxrms

Developer
Mar 23, 2011

Its not really a problem but by design. But you can change it.

Go to wifi setting -> (press menu softbutton)advance -> wifi sleep policy(choose from 3 setting). You can set your wifi to stay on even if you turn off the screen.

I use that setting when I'm using torrent

Sent from my COBY KYROS 7024 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited: