[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
It is recommended that you run fix_permissions using Terminal Emulator as root or adb at least once after installing the new version.

Hi elfom how can i run that fix_permissions in terminal emulator????
do i have to run that as mandatory or its ok if i will not do that??? my tablets runs great after patching your lf evo v1.5 without doing that fix_permissions

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
USB bus mode

whats the purpose of this if its check??? i remove the check when im putting a bluetooth dongle on the usb cable came from my kyros 1024-4g to make ito work... whats the purpose if i put the check again??? anyone? tnx

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
May I ask if someone already tried to connect a bigger usb enclosure to the kyros 1024-4g??? is it capable???

can u list 10 usefull apps in your droid?? if its ok to post in this thread hehehe

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
i dont think that kyros is capable of reading that. i dont remember if its written on the manual ábout its capacity. why dont you try to make a new thread about 10 useful apps then we can answer on your topic. :)

butcher0288

Jan 4, 2012
Hello all,

I have an Coby Kyros 1125 and would like to know why this rom cannot be installed in it.

Is there so many diferences in the two tablets.

It´s unbelivable how you could put all the honeycomb widgets in the rom awsome :)

regards,

Butcher

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
Hello all,

I have an Coby Kyros 1125 and would like to know why this rom cannot be installed in it.

Is there so many diferences in the two tablets.

It´s unbelivable how you could put all the honeycomb widgets in the rom awsome :)

regards,

Butcher

i think its because of the processor, the 1125 uses telechips while 1024 uses Samsung S5PV210, so if they have a different processor this could mean that they have different boards.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
hi mharckk i use the titanium backup and choose the "backup all user apps - system data" is that correct how i can backup may android software???

when i install the lf evo v1.5 i remove the honeycomb folder... and prefered to use the stock theme... i just want to flash this again and use the honeycomb thats why i backup the apps and system data... is that the correct type of backup??? or should i use the backup all user apps only??? thanks in advance

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Hi i re flash again may kyros mid 1024 4g using the without removing the honeycomb themes that came with lf evo v1.5... it has a built in 5 multi home screen. can i remove the 2 home screen? if yes how can i do that?? i can't find the option to delete the 2 home screen just like the go luncher or other luncher so i can only have 3 home screen. tnx.

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
I dont think it is an option wiht that rom. when I was running the EVO, I loved the nemus launcher on it. it worked really well with that version.

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
Hi i re flash again may kyros mid 1024 4g using the without removing the honeycomb themes that came with lf evo v1.5... it has a built in 5 multi home screen. can i remove the 2 home screen? if yes how can i do that?? i can't find the option to delete the 2 home screen just like the go luncher or other luncher so i can only have 3 home screen. tnx.

sorry for the late reply been busy with work :), havent using the honeycomb launcher though cause im using ADW launcher for HUBS :). anyway just tried the honeycomb launcher but i dont see any button to delete a home screen. anyway for the titanium backup use back up users apps and data as well as the system data.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
ok thanks... i already tried that adw launcher... i think the pro version... but i that time i can't download themes for that launcher coz my kyros that time use the stock gingerbread 2.3 rom...

can u give me a link for a cute themes for that adw launcher... i already watch a cute themes for that adw launcher in youtube the design is like a circle to choose some apps. hehehe. i find it cute hehehe.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
* Hi anyone experience this... when our kyros 1024n in standby mode the led of all the buttons(search,back,menu,Bookmark) flash every 1min or less???
* Is it normal when i shutdown may kyros 1024n it takes a while to bootup (kyros logo and animated design)... and when it goes to desktop after unlocking... some icons are the same with a android icons... need to go to R.K. Launcher to restart the launcher to get back the real design icons in my desktop apps.

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
* Hi anyone experience this... when our kyros 1024n in standby mode the led of all the buttons(search,back,menu,Bookmark) flash every 1min or less???
* Is it normal when i shutdown may kyros 1024n it takes a while to bootup (kyros logo and animated design)... and when it goes to desktop after unlocking... some icons are the same with a android icons... need to go to R.K. Launcher to restart the launcher to get back the real design icons in my desktop apps.

about the blink havent noticed unless charging. second, if u have many apps installed then your kyros will take time to boot. about the icons, as i said if u have many apps installed it takes time to load the icons.also try to install link2sd and link your apps instead of installing it on the sd card.