[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

blue28

May 16, 2012
Hi i have a problem my MP1027 with mid 1024n on bord i have istall this and evriting was work perfect i have conect my androit tablet on my pc and i dont know how i delet this soft and now my tablet dont want to start

Pls Help meee wat i can doo plese help

Sioca

Jan 8, 2012
Hi i have a problem my MP1027 with mid 1024n on bord i have istall this and evriting was work perfect i have conect my androit tablet on my pc and i dont know how i delet this soft and now my tablet dont want to start

Pls Help meee wat i can doo plese help

Try to reinstall Android OS.

Sioca

Jan 8, 2012
I can't instal.. The power and home button doesn't work.. What's the problem?

Shutdown your mpman. Push Home button (and hold) and push On button and wait to see the beginning installation.

You must use 4Gb Sc card minimum.

ramilb

Oct 28, 2011
hi ramil i dont encounter this kind of problem last week or even until now. the lf evo 1.5 still makes my kyros rocks. thanks to LFOM.

problem solved...I can now access all apps in Google Play....dunno really what happened or what Google did... :)

jeter

May 23, 2012
I have Coby Kyros MID 1024 with 1024n motherboard. I copied everything needed to external sd card and started flashing. All was good, but now I`m stuck at "Update file system" for nearly 20 minutes. Is this normal?

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
just wait if it reaches 1 hour, then its not good :), try to reinstall the firmware, or format your external sdcard.

jippie812001

Apr 9, 2012
Hey i was using the volcano 13 beta firmawarr, but decided to use this firmware instead for its camera function. NO camera in Volcano BEta 13 yet. :(

But I can't seem to see anyone have the same problem with this firmware. Everything is ok, excpet when you play games and use gesture control (accelerometer). the game is tilting left when i'm at level position. and for it to go right and back to the center i need to tilt the tablet forward instead of tilting it right. this happens in temple run and Ranging thunder. is there a way to fix this. In raging thunder the car just goes left and bangs itself to the wal until i tilt the device forward.

Hope someone would help?

jippie812001

Apr 9, 2012
go to Settings\Advance settings then un-check the Gravity Sensor Mode. Hope this helps :)

Hahaha! I was about to brush this off, because it sounded sooooooo simple.

heheh! but then when i tried it, IT actually worked Brilliantly. hahaha! Thanks @nongp. hahha! you just made my coby tablet perfect.

Salamat kabayan! hahah!

Last edited:

edo226

Jun 2, 2012
After upgrading from EVO v1.3 to EVO 1.5...

1) "gingerbread lf v.1.3" is still shown under setup -> About phone-> Compilation number...
2) Boot animation didn't change... It's still the Android logo

And bearing in mind that...
3) All my apps and old config were gone
4) I didn't get any error message during the upgrade/installation (Everything looked like normal)
5) I changed the internal sd to a 16gb one

And my questions:

a) Should "1)" and "2)" happen? Did I do something wrong?
b) Nand memory is just a partition from the internal sd, right?
c) Is all the system installed in the internal sd (nand partition)?
d) Is there any other rom memory in the tablet?

Thank you in advance for your help and great job!! :)

wasteland985

Jun 5, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked in this forum already, but does the device need to be rooted before this rom can be installed, or can I install it from stock? And if it does need to be rooted, can someone point me to a site with some thorough instructions? Thanks in advance!

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
Hey lfom i have trouble in gaming
In about 5-10 min it freezes
Im using 1024 with gingerlf evo
Thanks in advance

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
wasteland985 said:
Sorry if this has been asked in this forum already, but does the device need to be rooted before this rom can be installed, or can I install it from stock? And if it does need to be rooted, can someone point me to a site with some thorough instructions? Thanks in advance!

Hey you dont need to be rooted
Is your board 1024n?
And you need a fat32 formatted sdcard(to format a sdcard with fat32 ,you need to go to my computer right click your sdcard and find format and find fat 32 and click format
Wait and when it is finished put the rar or zip in the sdcard
When its done put the sdcard in the tablet
And press home and power button and wait
And done.... just wait

wasteland985

Jun 5, 2012
I know I'm being a bit paranoid, but has anybody experienced any security issues with this? This is the first custom ROM I've used and I'm a little bit hesitant about it. (No offense to the developers, though. In fact I'm really liking it so far! Good work!)