[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

luwe

Jul 21, 2011
Has anyone tried to use a Bluetooth dongle with their MID1024? I have one connected using a mini USB to USB AF connector but the Bluetooth dongle doesn't light up when I try to enable Bluetooth. I've tried this several times to no avail. Any ideas?

luwe

Jul 21, 2011
Just a note for anyone else trying the dongle, I was able to get it to work by making sure that USB is in host mode and not device mode. This is in Advanced Settings.

dewynn

Jan 28, 2013
Can anyone tell me where I can find a working link to the CFW? No way can I get the minus.com links to work ...... aaarrrgggghhhh.

dewynn

Jan 28, 2013
OK ... must have been the gremlins somewhere ... but I was able to download from minus.com today and have the upgrade -- WHOOHOOO ... installing as I type (not on this PC -- on the Coby ..).

Dave

Darkman25

Feb 19, 2013
Same problem : Can anyone tell me where I can find a working link to the CFW? links dead with minus.com (http://d3.minus.com/1361386316/xMwoTqG-bBVSzAMuuPRTJg/d693qlQ4pNCRB/CFW-MID1024-GingerLF-V1.5.zip)

Thanks

Darkman

ethraza

Oct 21, 2011
I'm trying, for about a month, to download the file from this crap of minus. It just doen't work anymore.
While that, my kid's tablet is broken and they are very sad. :(

Would someone be so kind and provide a mirror?
Or at least send the file to me and I will provide the mirror for everyone else.

Thanks.

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
neh.. got it working... sadly, cannot pull any apps from the market any more. I dont use this device at all since I got a Galaxy tab, but I wanted to re-purpose it as a photoframe. loading apps is proving to be a PAIN.

Last edited: