[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

adiehl777

Dec 1, 2011
Where is the setting to disable keyboard shortcuts? The voice input/output settings are functional now, and I would love to disable the 'b' button browser shortcut. beautiful work!

Edit: i just used tb to uninstall the browser, as i use miren anyway. Life is good, thanks again lfom, this rom makes my friends with a transformer a lil jealous (just a little...)!

Sent from my Coby Kyros MID1024 using Android Tablet Forum app.

Last edited:

adiehl777

Dec 1, 2011
Okay, I'm not sure if it is the rom itself but many apps still do not recognice the acceleromoter correctly for me. Most games that use the acceleromoter recognize the "top" of the tablet as the right side, including apps like Bubble, a leveling tool. Is this something that has been brought up before? I'm sure the accelerometer is working properly on my device because the launcher, browser, ereaders and comic viewers, as well as pretty much all of the menus will rotate when I rotate the tablet. Certain apps behave as if the tablet is constantly being held oriented on it's left side when it truly is straight up.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my mid1024 using Android Tablet Forum

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
If a game or program behaves like the tablet is always rotated tona side, the it thinks tablet has a giroscopy, which it doesn't so it will never work (one example is NFS Hot Pursuit). If it seems that x and y axis are exchanged, then go to Advanced Settings and change the Gravity sensor setting.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
The hidden gift is the Microbes LWP. ;)

adiehl777

Dec 1, 2011
If a game or program behaves like the tablet is always rotated tona side, the it thinks tablet has a giroscopy, which it doesn't so it will never work (one example is NFS Hot Pursuit). If it seems that x and y axis are exchanged, then go to Advanced Settings and change the Gravity sensor setting.

Changing the gravity sensor setting fixed everything! Thanks again, I'm really living this rom.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

pacolux

Dec 27, 2011
Android Market is giving me a Force Close (com.android.vending) when I click on the app I want to install. However Apps Install fine using the Website and Pushing the app. Anyone have ideas?

This ROM is great. Thanks.

paco

MID1024 GingerLF Evo
HTC EVO 4G CM7.1

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
If don't have the latest version then install Hotfix as explained. You can check if you need hotfix or not by opening Terminal Emulator: if it force closes too then you need it. If you have the latest version then maybe going to Settings and clearing Market's data should fix it.

lionelannie

Dec 24, 2011
Hi IFOM
Do you think elaborate a honeycomb rom in the near future?like steev for coby7024
best regards

Last edited:

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I'll work in the same project as steev, but only when I get home in about 12 days after my vacations. ;)

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Hi Guys,
Noob here, how do I install this rom on MPMan MP1027?
Thanks.

Replied on the other thread. Pls don't post the same question on more than one topic.

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
LF, Looks good so far. I am going to make it a point to run on the HC theming for a while. in the past I was just too hesitant to use it and stuck with the GB theming. so far this one looks slick. I did a full wipe so I gotta get everything loaded back on thru TB then I can test it. I really like the way the brightness, wifi and sound are handled now. that is WONDERFUL!!!!

one question. I want to remove Aldiko and the Portuguese keyboard. TB wont let me as it says it is a system app.

adiehl777

Dec 1, 2011
LF, Looks good so far. I am going to make it a point to run on the HC theming for a while. in the past I was just too hesitant to use it and stuck with the GB theming. so far this one looks slick. I did a full wipe so I gotta get everything loaded back on thru TB then I can test it. I really like the way the brightness, wifi and sound are handled now. that is WONDERFUL!!!!

one question. I want to remove Aldiko and the Portuguese keyboard. TB wont let me as it says it is a system app.

For whatever reason, tb pro wouldn't let me remove system apps, either. I used rom toolbox instead. I'm not sure if the feature is in the free version as I have rom toolbox pro.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Tablet Forum