[CFW] Kyros 1024 CFW - Evolution 3.1.1

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Yes. Installed the factory fw. Then yours, then factory, then several from lfom till now on his gingerlf rom. Maybe flashed it 10 times or more.

Sent from my rooted, baked, Gingerbread rocking Kyros MID1024

dutorito

Sep 19, 2011
well, if u flashed another roms, your motherboard must be the 1024... the 1025 mobo bricks even if you try to flash the coby's factory rom

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
DUTORITO, what are the main diffs, if any, besides the theming option which I already know, about your and the LFOM distro?

dutorito

Sep 19, 2011
DUTORITO, what are the main diffs, if any, besides the theming option which I already know, about your and the LFOM distro?

both are good rooms with gingerbread working fine, the main difference is stock market, steev got this one to work with 3.2 market without compatibility issues... sounds fine to me

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
Cool! I Installed first the LFOM distro and now yours :D As you told the main diff was the Market. But I have found some little other differences, the config menu have at least one or more option (voice).

The controls battery is very efficient now, compared with the original firmware. I prefer the Honeycomb theme, instead :p

Anyway, I will use this firmware. Thank you man!

diotto

Sep 28, 2011
Hi, my kyros has 10 touch points and i i stalled yours and lfom roms with no problem. O now my kyros is working great!!!! So i think it has 1024 mb.
THANKS

Sent from my MID1024 using Tapatalk

lgranzotto

Oct 17, 2011
no, lets do this again...

backup all your files into your pc
format your SD card on your pc, using a usb card reader
after that open the zip file
extract all files to the clean sd card
after all this, with your tablet turned off, insert sd card
then you can turn it on with the home button (silver one) pressed.
wait a few minutes... when your device turn off, you can turn it on again and wait...
system will boot

I have done this but without pressing the silver button. in order to update, I just turned it on pressing power and volume UP. and it did install.

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
Is possible to "easly" have the honeycomb-like theme with your rom? I am trying here a kinda of "franksteinware", mixing the launcher from LFOM rom with this one; it works but I am getting a lot of errors, of course, such process com.android.settings and other force close messages :p so I am quitting hehehe... I am already know that its a framework issue but I dont know how to fix...

Well, if it's possible, I would appreciate.

Thank you again man! ;)

ps: vc é de sao paulo?

venom182

Oct 21, 2011
dutorito,
Can post some screens?

did you test "Supports bluetooth, hdmi, gps, 3g, usb eth and usb joystick.

did you test?
it is working? I need to insert a hardware to use bluetooth or it just upgrad the software?
I interest in your version,it looks very good
It is working?
"