changing the wallpaper...?

domesticus

May 28, 2012
i've had my thrive for a couple months now but haven't used it much. lately i have been and i would like to know how to change the background. it isn't in the settings and it isn't an option when you click on a pic. i went to thriveforums and the only threads i saw were people talking like they already figured it out. i even tried downloading a background changer app and that didn't work. any ideas?

batfish

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2011
i've had my thrive for a couple months now but haven't used it much. lately i have been and i would like to know how to change the background. it isn't in the settings and it isn't an option when you click on a pic. i went to thriveforums and the only threads i saw were people talking like they already figured it out. i even tried downloading a background changer app and that didn't work. any ideas?

Check out this link for changing your wallpaper background: Customizing Home screens - Google Mobile Help
When viewing a photo you can bring up the menu on the top right corner and you will see the option "set as" touch that option and it will let you set it as wallpaper. :)