Charging & hdmi questions

derekjd

Nov 5, 2011
Hey all, got a few things a was hoping someone could help me out with:

I have a 7" sylvania tablet rooted, market with 2.2 preinstalled on (latest hardware version)

1) Can you not charge this tablet while in use or is there some mod to allow this. I tried USB and adapter with no resolve, this is definately important to me for the second reason.

2) Is there a way or is it already setup for HDMI mirroring? I need to grab a cable to test it out myself, but currenlty what I'm doing is using my HTC Evo with a micro hdmi cable to watch NHL Gamecenter on my TV (mirroring coded into the kernel).

I would rather use the tablet providing mirroring and charging in use. Otherwise I may need a different unit, suggestions and comments appreciated...

Thanks,
Derek

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
you can charge the tablet while its on, however the usb charge it wont cause this tab doesn't allow it; if you take a look closer on this tab, you'll find that it have potential, so for $99 that we all payed I think it is worth it

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
You cannot mirror the device that I know of

I can plug in the HDMI to my TV and no signal will show until I start up something like Mobo Player. Once I play a video the output appears on my TV but I have yet to find something to mirror the device completely or give me access to it while its outputting to HDMI