Cheap p^&* in the market for a tablet

Caliber32

Jun 30, 2011
I am a cheap p$%^&... But from all my research I understand I'll get what I pay for.

I'm a big time multi-tasker, music, internet, video, games, etc.

I love the android operating system and I'm well versed in it thanks to my Droid, Droid 2. However I'm looking for more speed and screen size. I would also like to be able to do more complex tasks that I would normally only be able to do on a PC/laptop.

Hit me with your best shot...

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Viewsonic gTablet. Can be gotten for under $275, 10" Screen, LOTS of features.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I have been running Honeycomb on my g-Tab for the past 6 weeks (Bottle of Smoke ROM) and have had basically no issues. The problem you are going to have is the current lack of Flash on this port, although the Flashback ROM is supposed to have it working now.

Caliber32

Jun 30, 2011
I have been running Honeycomb on my g-Tab for the past 6 weeks (Bottle of Smoke ROM) and have had basically no issues. The problem you are going to have is the current lack of Flash on this port, although the Flashback ROM is supposed to have it working now.

Looks like I'm going to have to start stalking you...

Got to play with one at a local Office Depot. Although it was abused the function seemed very responsive. However it did not have the market installed? The firmware only looked like 1.1***