Cheap stand from Ross...griffin made for ipad

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
SHD, I take that back. I love the pictures you put, that's a beast. I gotta check my local Ross store to see if they have it, I know it's a long shot though.

-Joe.

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
I like this $13 stand:

View attachment 2458
611TofuSB7L._AA1200_.jpg

I received this today and I'm very pleased with the purchase. It even folds up and fits in the extra space in my net book case. Those other stands look great too.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
My new stand I got from Ross...$17.99
Hope this works, first post with pics

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Man, you got a good price because that exact same stand (or at least one that looks very similar) was over at my local Best Buy for $50!!!! There was only one left too, but I passed it up because I didn't want to spend that much money on it.
(If yours supports multiple positions though, then it isnt the same one I saw, but still... $50 for a stand is a little much for me.)

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Did you bolt them down or something? Are they heavy?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

No, they weigh nothing and don't need bolting. I just don't want to move the stand and I have four tablets, if you count the Kindle. I also live in a two-story house, so I keep two down and one up.

Last edited:

ChiTriGuy

Apr 27, 2011
For those who already have this stand, is it adjustable (angle) or is it fixed? Also, can you type while your tablet is on this or is it too light and designed to be strictly a stand?

The one I really want is here, but I didn't sign up soon enough so I need to wait until production is prime time, but it looks pretty cool...IMHO.

gerryex

Apr 30, 2011
Hi ALL,

Just got my stand from Amazon and for its price its fantastic! For those who asked, it certainly is adjustable. Each of the joints can be moved but there is a mechanism that holds the joints in the position you want. The joints are "toothed" and you move them in fixed increments, but overall you can get just about any angle. There are rubber pads in just the right places so once the tablet is on the stand it is very stable and there is no problem typing with the on screen keyboard. When its folded up it takes up very little space. Highly recommended!!

Gerry