Cheap tablet + long battery life

Powka

Mar 14, 2012
Hi there!

I hope someone can advise me on this one, as it should be an easy question: what's the alright tablet for around £100/$150 at the moment that has long lasting battery life?

What I'm looking for in a tablet is: long battery life + wifi + ability to watch films without a problem. GPS would be an advantage.
What I don't care about in the tablet: everything else. I just need it for a long trip, so I want internet access in hotel and watch films when I'm on a train.

Thanks everyone! Any tips are much appreciated.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi there!

I hope someone can advise me on this one, as it should be an easy question: what's the alright tablet for around £100/$150 at the moment that has long lasting battery life?

What I'm looking for in a tablet is: long battery life + wifi + ability to watch films without a problem. GPS would be an advantage.
What I don't care about in the tablet: everything else. I just need it for a long trip, so I want internet access in hotel and watch films when I'm on a train.

Thanks everyone! Any tips are much appreciated.

Hi Powka, i'd suggest you to have a look at the Ainol Novo 7 ELF. it will be a good choice for you. And you can find more here: Android 4.0 tablet PC. Hope you can finally find what you want!!:)

Powka

Mar 14, 2012
SpeMall.com - thanks, I've sent you a question on your website and am considering of buying several things from there. I hope to get a response ASAP.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
SpeMall.com - thanks, I've sent you a question on your website and am considering of buying several things from there. I hope to get a response ASAP.
Hi Pocka, thanks for your attention to our website, i have checked, but there're too many messages in our site now, so, i don't know which one is yours. I have sent a PM for you, so that i can give you a quicker answer here, Pls check! Thank you!