Cheap Tablets For Kids?

apple2005

May 29, 2012
Hi
Can anyone suggest me any good cheap kids tablets? I have searched aliexpress and different online sellers. What I found was 512 RAM tablets. Are they sufficient for kids of 5 to 6 years? Thanks.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

ollieorange

Aug 24, 2015
I would say so. May I ask what type of games they will be playing on it? If you live in the UK, I would suggest a Tesco Hudl 2 as one of them should have good enough specs, and it comes with built in parental controls. As I say, this tablet is mid range priced at around £120 but I have heard that there has been a price drop recently. If you do end up getting a 512mb RAM tablet, make sure it has a MicroSD card slot because these cheap Chinese tablets dont tend to have anymore then 8GB of storage, and you will find that half of that is taken up by the system. Your kids will soon fill up the tablet if you dont add some storange! :)

apple2005

May 29, 2012
Thanks mate for your reply and help. I settled on one tablet and bought from aliexpress. Many people were happy from it. Although it has 512 ram but memory is expandable. I think it should be sufficient for kids.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

teknodex

Jan 21, 2016
Cheap tablets really work for most kids even those tablets getting "rekt" easily. But you should be ensure about its safety like leakage of electricity, material and etc too. If you need a buying guide, use this one.

katewilli

Jan 23, 2016
is the tablet for games or for study reading and internet. Like if you want also for gaming I would recommend choose cheap android tablet but good one for kids to play games and be secure such as Time2Touch GC1044E which is very cheap and other which I used before was 9 inch tablet from again same brand Time2. here is it Time2Touch GC944B 9" Quadcore Android Kitkat Tablet PC I don't think its worth to pay much for tablet for kids bcs from my experience is like I buy it twice in a year bcs of being broken or lost . -_- kids!!