Chinagrabber, apadtv, orphan electronics

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Since we did not have a thread on this vendor yet, we will talk about them here.

They are a blacklisted vendor, so links will be automatically filtered. Please keep this in mind when replying.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Quote 06-30-2010 05:08 PM joshua.lyon

Previous to buying the Moonse, I purchased a device that was listed as an aPad with a 600 Mhz processor from ChinaGrabber (DO NOT BUY FROM THEM). I sent several e-mails over a three week period to ChinaGrabber, but never received a response. The device ultimately did arrive, but it was not the same device that they described and showed in the videos. I tested the processor speed on the unit from ChinaGrabber and it turns out it's really only a 350 MHz processor. The interface is a bit sluggish and things just don't load that fast on the ChinaGrabber unit.

Androidtablets.net internal notes
This outfit has been banned from AndroidTablets.net for spam, including but not limited to:
user impersonation
spreading of false specifications
direct links to product pages
solicitation

On their webpages, their listings are known to have misleading of false specifications for numerous Android tablets.
On their web forum, they have been witnessed to squelch and restrict users from speaking negatively about their products or their business practices

August 2001
They are also perpetrators of faking the specifications of the Zenithink ZT180, specifically for subsequent attempts to sabotage conversations and spread misinformation across various popular Android forums including Androidtablets.net.

April 2011
Their product pages took part in the product specification scam of the M7003B device powered by Renesas EV2. Their listings show keywords of Tegra 2 instead.

GeorgeVW

Mar 15, 2011
Wish I'd read this before I ordered a replacement touchscreen from them. It arrived broken in half because they packed it so poorly and didn't mark "Fragile" anywhere on the package (it's still sealed in the original wrapping). I contacted them for a DOA RMA and they told me to pay half the cost of the replacement for them to ship another one with no guarantee it won't arrive as scrap. Avoid them like the plague!

1Poet

Jul 31, 2011
I bought a FacePad from CG, unfortunately. When the pad wouldn't work, I received the only reply I've gotten about anything, which told me to go to ******** forums for warranty requests! Good luck with that! Some of the members at that "forum" treat you like dirt if you have any questions regarding problems with a CG product. NO help at all! I have a 10" paperweight at this point because CG will not respond to my request for warranty ship locations. Save yourself some money and just get a Galaxy Tab, either size, or equivalent, from an American carrier. You'll be better off from a performance standpoint and save yourself a LOT of aggravation and cussing!

BTW, everything I have read, so far, on this forum is straight up.

phillit1

Aug 18, 2011
Since we did not have a thread on this vendor yet, we will talk about them here.

They are a blacklisted vendor, so links will be automatically filtered. Please keep this in mind when replying.
wished i had seen this before i had bought 1 i have had so many problem with there po41 and no response at all they are over every webpage for conning people
take a look at this link signin and see what a bad business it si
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
P041 Flytouch 3 is Fake - New Sawee10 Flytouch3 Clone! - Android Forums