CHINATABLESPCS.COM stole my money

ZEROUNIT777

Apr 6, 2012
On March 19 i ordered a tablet from ChinaTabletspcs.com. Thats when the problem began. My girlfriend ordered the tablet and was going to have it sent to my house. But Chinatabletspcs.com said i needed to change the receivers name to that of my girlfriend to avoid problems but i registered under my name. After a couple of days the money for the tablet was taken out of her acount. When I went online to check the status of the order it said "PAID",Ok so that meant I would be getting the tablet in a couple of days right? Wrong. I never got a tracking number, and when I email the company they sent me a email saying my order was unpaid. WTF???!!! When I contacted the company i recieved an email stating that the order was being shipped out. The order was supposed to be delivered by DHL which only takes a couple of days, but still i had no tracking number. After a couple of days i contacted them again and they said they were sorry for the delay so i stated to give me a tracking number or please refund my money. Now they are saying that there are payment term problems and I should contact who i had the money transferred to. WHAT TO THE MEAN IT WAS TRANSFERRED TO THEM!!! Of course i am POed because now it seems that my girlfriend is out of over $269.00. The bad part was I didn't use paypal. Does anybody now anybody or organization I can complain to. I also found out that the online company also operates as ANDROIDTABLESPCS.COM AND STARZMART.COM. If anybody wants to see any of the emails i sent them i will be glad to show them. STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Bad move not using paypal but your bank should stop or at least trace the payment. If you say you haven't received goods they should help you out. Sometimes shipping with dhl can still take time. My tab took 9 days from payment and I thought that was pretty good. Maybe if you contact androittablets, they can find out where your money is. Most chinese sellers are pretty honest (ok, I know they're always saying in stock when not!) But usually they deliver in the end.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

meetkirru

Apr 18, 2012
Me too got cheated.....
They will send like below mail and will ask u to deposit your amount into their account and u wont get any response from them.....

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order.
We tried to charge your order #2980802093118750 for Ainol Novo7 Elf 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Multi-touch Screen Allwinner A10 1GB DDR3 21 in the amount of USD170.2 . However the charge has been declined by the card issuing bank.

I think you can transfer the payment to our Western Union account or bank account. Then we will arrange the shipment for your order soon.

Below is our Western Union account details:
First Name: Jiamin
Last name /Surname: Wang
Address: E-31,32 Wulidian Industrial Design Park, 10 Wujian Road, JiangBei District, ChongQing, 400000, China

Below is our account details:

Name: Zhu Xingjing
Account: 6216613200001414763
Bank Name: Bank of China Chongqing Branch
Add
ress: 218 Zhong Shan Yi Road, Yu Zhong District, Chongqing 400013, China BKCH CN BJ 59A

If there is any issue for the payment or this order, please feel free to let us know.

Anything else, please just get back to us.

Jessica
Customer Service

FAKE FAKE