Cinepad 7 inch tablet

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by Sher0808, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Sher0808

Sher0808 Junior Member

I just purchased one of these from Dell. I am quite happy with most features. The one thing I have a problem with is downloading apps. GetJar is supposed to be their sponsored site and was put on the tablet at time of purchase. I am having no luck whatsoever getting anything to download. I have also tried Amazon apps. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas why I am experiencing these problems. Thx.
  2. Dawnstar

Dawnstar Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung GalaxyTab2
    Hello

You have to register with google play to download apps the same with Amazon apps.
  3. liv2scoot

liv2scoot Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Le Pan, Thrive, Acer, Playbook, Itouch.

Aluratek has released an update for your tablet which includes Playstore. This thread will give the necessary info.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pad-at107f-7-inch-tablet-android-4-0-3-a.html
    • Like Like x 2
  4. cats69

cats69 Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Toshiba Thrive

I bought my son a Cinepad 7 this summer. I was disappointed when I could not access any of my Google play apps, and Amazon did not have all of them or they weren't free. I refuse to pay twice for the same app. I was just considering trying to return his tablet and get one that could access Google play. So this message came just in time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!