Clear.fi A Question

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
You don't need BubbleUPnP. Try not to get sidetracked by people hijacking threads to push their favorite alternative apps.

eXcuse me, WTH do you mean by hijacking a thread?? I posted the BubbleUPnP app because it can be used as an alternative to clear.fi

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
But they wanted to get clear.fi working.

If they don't solve the problems on their networked windows machines bubble won't help either. So its no help.
Once they do solve those problems clear.fi will work fine as other have posted.

Help people solve the problem at hand. Even if you don't like Clear.fi.

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
Dude your talking out of your rear this afternoon, I've been trying to help him with clear.fi too. Personally I do like clear.fi and use it.

Your the one that called it shovel-ware, not I. That indicates that YOU do NOT like it or use it.

If you haven't tried BubbleUPnP then you have no clue what it is or how it works.

Yes "Help people solve the problem at hand" and NOT be a jerk about it with others!

Daviduk11

Aug 22, 2011
Thanks guys, followed thread #11 but still problems. I assume when you say it is not a problem with clear.fi you mean that the scI took a pic of is not what I should see but as shown in the tutorials. Hence I have taken on board you idea that it is a problem with Windows 7. To this end I have taken several pictures of the screens I get on Windows 7 and maybe you can see where I might have missed something. Here are the pics, let me know what you think.
$clear 1.png$clear 2.png$clear 3.png$clear 4.png$clear 5.png

Many thanks so far for all the help

David