Clockwork on superpad 2

gundamboyx

Apr 9, 2011
Hi, I hope this is not a dumb question but i have rooted my superpad 2 using Z4root but i cant use the rom manager to backup etc as i dont have clockworld installed and the superpad 2 is not listed, does anyone know how this can be done or if there is something else that i can use to make a complete backup of my rom before loading a new one etc?

If you need more info please let me know

Thanks

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
You need a titanium backup plus a button saviour. You can download both from the market.

Please research more about how to use them properly. Or others can chip in. I donot have time to find the link for you. In fact that button saviour will give you short description before you download it from the market

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

gundamboyx

Apr 9, 2011
You need a titanium backup plus a button saviour. You can download both from the market.

Please research more about how to use them properly. Or others can chip in. I donot have time to find the link for you. In fact that button saviour will give you short description before you download it from the market

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

Thanks for the above, quick question though does this also allow a complete backup of the ROM?

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
It back up "user applications" + built-in "systems data". Either or. Or both. Restore the same way. You can choose.

gundamboyx

Apr 9, 2011
It back up "user applications" + built-in "systems data". Either or. Or both. Restore the same way. You can choose.

Sorry i know that this is going to sound stupid but when it says "user applications" + built-in "systems data" does this mean if i loaded a new rom and wanted to return to my previous rom "i.e dont like the new rom etc" this would work?

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Sorry i know that this is going to sound stupid but when it says "user applications" + built-in "systems data" does this mean if i loaded a new rom and wanted to return to my previous rom "i.e dont like the new rom etc" this would work?

Yes, you can do it that way. Or if you have a recent update you can save that on your laptop and reload it, or you can just do a factory reset and start over. But Titanium will back up everyrhing on your tablet and restore it if that is what you want to do.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
We are currently working on the clockwork recovery mod on the flytouch2 (superpad) and by theory it should install on the superpad2. Once its built and tested on both devices, we will post it immediately after successful flash and build.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
If you need someone for testing on the SuperPad II let me know, I would love to help.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Sounds good. I've already got a few users picked for beta testers once the builds are ready for testing. Its a slow process though :/

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

pablidito

May 20, 2011
Hi rgocal, I'm a newbie to this board, but wondering if there has been any update to the clockworkmod for the superpad? If so, can you point me to where I can download? Also, any threads you can point me to that provides downloads/instructions to update to Froyo on the superpad, I would greatly appreciate it...thanks!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Hi rgocal, I'm a newbie to this board, but wondering if there has been any update to the clockworkmod for the superpad? If so, can you point me to where I can download? Also, any threads you can point me to that provides downloads/instructions to update to Froyo on the superpad, I would greatly appreciate it...thanks!

No updates on clockwork yet but we are getting there.

henkall

Aug 8, 2011
I would just want to hier about how it is going with this projekt?

It would be nice to get it working.:cool: