clockwork recovery on 1125

Kindie75

Oct 30, 2011
I just got my mid 1125 and I am trying to install CWM and have tried fastboot and installing it from the update thru the setting tab. With no success any tips??

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Is there CWM for 1125? Where did you get it from?

Did you try asking in the thread/forum where it was made available?

alexander2

Jan 25, 2012
There is indeed i you go to youtube and search how to root coby look for how to root mid7022 i have mid7125 and i ttryed it and i got rooted and super user caution backup pprevious rom and if in rom
manager dont let tem tell you, you dont have cmw before installing a custom rom such as cm7 witch is realy gud bye thee way (i have it) but just look it up on youtube and that should do the trick enjoy

Sent from my MID7125 using Android Tablet Forum

halexkrian

Aug 10, 2012
I planned to buy the MID 1125 last week. One of my friends have purchased it but not using it, He already downloaded the CMW to it. He said that there is no problem existed yet. Could you please produce some attachment links regarding the various problems exist in it. It may helpful for me in future?

harpretmanak

Feb 28, 2013
I am in search for this from many days. My brother bought these device from a local company here in my area and faced many problems with its working. I was searching for the best company providing these.

Sorry, commercial links are not allowed in posts, signatures, or visitor messages.