ClockworkMod Recovery for Kyros MID1045

kavenfradejas

Dec 28, 2012
Hi all, to the developer that has made ClockworkMod Recovery on other kyros model. Please help us "MID1045" owners to have our tablet get this recovery tool too. Thank you in advance. Happy New Year.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I did say, "Help him out. Make a system dump of your 1045 first so he has something to work with."

I see you did make a dump.

Last edited:

kavenfradejas

Dec 28, 2012
Yes I have my dump uploaded and posted on the firmware dump file request sticky. I hope you will help us build CWM for our tablet. BTW, I saw this website: Recovery Builder I have tried to Upload my recovery.img there and also got the build recovery downloaded. but my MID1045 is currently softbricked (stucked on Android Splash screen).

kawboy76

Dec 27, 2012
I was curious if there was any update on this. I like this tablet, but i'd really like to start looking for either a generic aosp or cyanogenmod rom for this device (I hate coby's stock setup and even rooted I feel like this tablet is capable of so much more), but neither will be any good without cwm. Has anybody developed this? I've looked into building from source myself, but for lack of a better word, i'm a noob and most likely to just brick my tablet.