ClockWorkMod

kavenfradejas

Dec 28, 2012
I would have been clad to, due to recent theft of my work and the person publishing it here, I am going to stop all support for Coby products. I take the hard work I put into these devices seriously, and really only ask if someone uses my work, not to claim it as their own, but to simply give me credit for what I have done.

I'm sorry for that, really you have been so much help in this community, (even I'm just new here) Im respecting your decision. Im just sad that our 1045 might never get cwm. Hope someone like you spare his time for building cwm for our device. Thank you anyway for replying. Happy New Year.

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift 4G using Tapatalk 2

JELDRIDGESR

Jan 9, 2013
Is there a recovery for mid7034-4 ....looked around a bit to no clear answer ....will donate to anyone who helps me get a recovery ...thank you

ravenryuu

Dec 15, 2012
The original post in the thread that I linked to is from vampirefo. Vamp's the developer that was working on coby recoveries, but like Vamp's post said - any and all progress towards building these recoveries is at a complete halt.

Unless coby tablet owners support this project (as how it's outlined in the original post), I don't think work can resume :(

Last edited: