Cloud storage

Gerryatric

Aug 2, 2012
I am looking for a Cloud Storage App that does not sync' all tablets and PCs automatically. Any ideas?
I want to be able to upload from any device then using any other device look at all the uploads in the cloud store and choose what I want to download to a particular device.
I have looked at many Cloud Storage Apps but they all automatically sync'. Some I could not use, too complex or obscure and on most I could not locate the folder that the downloaded files/picture were sent to!

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm changing your title from clod to cloud. ;) Don't feel badly as I type very poorly myself.

Your assumtion is not correct. Cubby, Box.net, DropBox, Drive and others do NOT download to another device what you uploaded until or unless you ask. So they all will do exactly what you are wanting. Something like SugarSync or others that are not specifically cloud storage apps won;t necessarily work. The cloud storage apps simply make the data available if you need it on another device and apps like DropBox are great at being able to view many items without downloading anything.

kar12

Jun 17, 2013
I am looking for a Cloud Storage App that does not sync' all tablets and PCs automatically. Any ideas?
I want to be able to upload from any device then using any other device look at all the uploads in the cloud store and choose what I want to download to a particular device.
I have looked at many Cloud Storage Apps but they all automatically sync'. Some I could not use, too complex or obscure and on most I could not locate the folder that the downloaded files/picture were sent to!

Did you try using truBackup? As far as my knowledge, trubackup is the best in Google Playstore which could save flexible data from multiple android devices into a single dropbox account or other preferred cloud service providers.