CM10 Thread Q&A

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So far good, one issue is changing to any mode from tablet to phablet mode causes boot issues but that is a paranoid issue which i had on my phone too
3ejena8a.jpg

ymyserub.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Is HDMI working? This is one of the reasons I reverted from cm. Would be nice to see this working again on cm / paranoid.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Again, man i really appreciate you and other nice folks who keep contributing to our A2109 community :) Thank you!

I would like to learn about the step you did to port ROM if you would like to teach me :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I have a few road blocks now, camera FC's. Just ported slim Roms but again camera fc. Getting process android media stopped

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Still sound issues for me too. HDMI I can live without but helium tablet I can't.

Are there different types of hardware on these? How come some have problems and some don't.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Still sound issues for me too. HDMI I can live without but helium tablet I can't.

Are there different types of hardware on these? How come some have problems and some don't.

Ahahaha yup yup :p It seem like not just music or video, even game has the weird sound too. So I am guessing the audio library file has some problem on our tablet :-(

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Do you guys have sound problems on Netflix or Crackle? How about Pandora?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011

Must be, I can't think of any other reason.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Camera I can also live without but because the nexus has no sdcard slot it is causing issues, USB connection does not recognize the tablet and process android media FC's, music sounds OK, was using vampirefo's kernel but I am now getting hot boots. I will keep trying but I don't think everything will work correctly, so if you can live with bugs then I can upload the ROM soon

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD