CM7 - can't download certain apps

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
I can see some apps but I don't have a download link. For example, pocket legends wont let me download it. I assume that means it thinks my device is not compatible... how do fix this? I was able to download PL before...

Sent from my NC using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I can see some apps but I don't have a download link. For example, pocket legends wont let me download it. I assume that means it thinks my device is not compatible... how do fix this? I was able to download PL before...

Sent from my NC using Tapatalk

This is a known Market issue. Unfortunately Google isn't very good at makig their Market work. There are two fixes 1. you can edit your build prop file and adjust the resolution from 161 to 160 or 2. go to Settings>Applications>All>Market unisnstall the update, clear the cache and data and this will take you back to the old Market which will make the apps downloadable again.

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
Modifying the build.Prop file did not fix it. I'll have to give the other solution a try later. Thanks.

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
Option two gave me the old market the first time I ran the market. The second time I launched it, the new market reappeared but everything works and the market movies have now appeared :). Did I read correctly that I can't use these on my NC?

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
If you remove the new market, it will be automatically pushed back to you. You'll have to keep removing it manually. The people that do the Nook2Android cards released an update yesterday. Not sure what they did but the market is fully functional for their users now with no workarounds or need to remove the new market regularly needed.

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Other options are to freeze updater with TiBu or rename it at system folder.

Unleashed from Nook Color on Cm7 Nightly 162 @1.200Mhz