cm7 ruined my tablet

redbullzia

May 21, 2012
cm7 has been giving me lots of trouble. it's been a pain, everytime the battery died i had to boot it for hours before it would show any signs of life. today i had lots of adds being pushed and didnt know what app to uninstall so i rebooted into recovery to wipe.. data,cache, and dalvick. restored my nandroid then it boot looped into recovery. were goin on 6 hours cant get it to do anything. tried 1.4.2 update from b&n website and adam outlers magic sd. neither worked i erased the rom and backup all together i figured its not worth the trouble. if anyone knows anything i can do to save my tablet please email me at [email protected] thanks

Sep 27, 2012
cm7 has been giving me lots of trouble. it's been a pain, everytime the battery died i had to boot it for hours before it would show any signs of life. today i had lots of adds being pushed and didnt know what app to uninstall so i rebooted into recovery to wipe.. data,cache, and dalvick. restored my nandroid then it boot looped into recovery. were goin on 6 hours cant get it to do anything. tried 1.4.2 update from b&n website and adam outlers magic sd. neither worked i erased the rom and backup all together i figured its not worth the trouble. if anyone knows anything i can do to save my tablet please email me at [email protected] thanks

Does the device boot into Recovery from the SD? If it does these simple steps can retrieve its life, but not its data..
If it boots into recovery you can simply use acclaim_update.zip.
If it does not boot go to Repartition media and data partitions on Nook Tablet - xda-developers - Repartition Media And Data Partitions on NOOK Tablet
After you follow those steps, your nook should run like new!
If you want to root your device again, downgrade to 1.4.0 goto Quick Settings>[gear icon]aka Settings> Device Info> Erase and Reregister Device(Your device version may have the text different..)
Once that process completes(Clearing Data), Your device should work Perfect when you root it..

(I Just Joined This Forum! Am i doing well? Email me at [email protected] and rate my work :D)