cmp-770-od

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Hey all, I hope someone here can help. I bought myself a 9" craig hd tablet. I liked mine so well for gaming and playing with, that I bought my son a matching tablet. His has a glitch. It hangs, and the toolbar becomes completely unresponsive. I have tried the reset on the back, and factory reset a couple of times, but I think it has become slightly corrupted. Now, it will not load and play games I had in it before the reset, and it still locks up. Craigs website doesnt even list the od version, I cannot find a copy of the firmware to download and try to reload from. If I knew how, I would pull a copy of my good tablet firmware off and use it. It is running 4.4.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Is it possible to get it replaced where you bought it?

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Doubtful, I got it used. I received an email back from craigelectronics. They said the firmware is currently unavailable. I asked them where I can get it as the tablet is currently unusable. They replied with: when it becomes available it will be posted on the website. They dont currently list the hd model I have, so I suppose its just junk unless I can figure out how to clone my good tablet firmware onto my sons.