cmp-770-od

Discussion in 'Craig Tablets' started by Tattmann, May 16, 2015.

1. Tattmann

Tattmann Junior Member

Hey all, I hope someone here can help. I bought myself a 9" craig hd tablet. I liked mine so well for gaming and playing with, that I bought my son a matching tablet. His has a glitch. It hangs, and the toolbar becomes completely unresponsive. I have tried the reset on the back, and factory reset a couple of times, but I think it has become slightly corrupted. Now, it will not load and play games I had in it before the reset, and it still locks up. Craigs website doesnt even list the od version, I cannot find a copy of the firmware to download and try to reload from. If I knew how, I would pull a copy of my good tablet firmware off and use it. It is running 4.4.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

Is it possible to get it replaced where you bought it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tattmann

Tattmann Junior Member

Doubtful, I got it used. I received an email back from craigelectronics. They said the firmware is currently unavailable. I asked them where I can get it as the tablet is currently unusable. They replied with: when it becomes available it will be posted on the website. They dont currently list the hd model I have, so I suppose its just junk unless I can figure out how to clone my good tablet firmware onto my sons.