CMP738b Netflix Problem

nhiatt

Dec 18, 2011
hi, i just bought the CMP738b tablet i'am wanting to watch netflix movies on the tablet i down loaded the app for netflix i tried watching a movies it starts to show the movies then it goes back to the home page of netflix what i'am i doing wrong are what can i do to fix this.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi nhiatt, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to become a member of Android tablets. Sorry to hear you're having a problem with the tablet. The best place to get help would be the Craig Tablets forum, so I'm moving your thread over to that section for you. Good luck!

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Thank You Spider for moving the post to Craig Tablets. :)

nhiatt;

Your not doing anything wrong. Some reason you cant play the Netflix movies on the CMP738B.. Iv been playing with and trying some stuff to make it play them. As soon as i find a away to do it ill post it up on the forum for every body. I have a rooted CMP738B with working market.

UPDATE-1: Iv been reading on some more sites and it sounds like it the app problem. Tons of people are saying the same thing about there Android app not working right.

Last edited:

Temeculagus

Jan 16, 2012
The new Netflix App for Android released saturday Jan. 14,2012
will not stream on the Craig CMP738b tablet. Called Netflix and they direct
you to Craig Support at 866-321-7191. Craig support said to download the
instruction book to SD card via my laptop and put back in tablet then
follow directions. There is nothing there to the Netflix app.
Everything works with Netflix until it tries to stream.
Netflix says Craig has a patch.
I THINK NOT!!!!!