CMP741e Bricked?

NathanielZhu

Nov 9, 2012
My android tablet is stuck on the android screen. It's happen multiple times, and it usually re installs itself but this time, it's stuck for good.
I've been trying to follow all of these tutorials on reinstalling android from the Pc, but all of those tools like livesuit and the NAndroid Backup dump tutorials seem to require the tablet to be connected to the Pc via usb. I tried the phoenixcard tool but for some reason, it can't detect my micro-sd card when my computer detects it with no problem.

Problem is, my computer can't detect the tablet pc. I get the USB not Recognised problem.

Does anyone know how I can fix that? Better yet, has anyone made a bootable micro-sd installer thingy?
Thanks!

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
Couple of suggestions:
1) Phoneix card tool is a bit finicky. I had the issue of having the microsd card being recognized when plugged in with a usb card reader. Unplug all other usb devices and then connect the microsd card and run the tool. I also did a quick format on the card (not sure if that helped or not). After a bit of tinkering, I was able to get the software to recognize the micro-sd card.
2) Livesuit was also a pain to get working. Be sure to choose the usb driver folder within its directory when prompted by the 'new hardware found' wizard and not go with the defaults.

Unless something has changed recently, the image file on Craig's website will not work. It will install and have you stuck on the android screen.
Hope this helps.