CMP741E -case suggestions

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
I finally removed the back plastic film and found out that this baby is a finger print magnet. Any suggestions for an inexpensive case? There are several 'generic' 7" cases on ebay & amazon, but I figured I'd check to see which one would allow access to buttons & such. I appreciate any suggestions.

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks. I think this should fit the bill (probably will get the black one).

davegar

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks. I think this should fit the bill (probably will get the black one).

Might have a better option, buyspys dot com have the M-Edge Trip, Executive and Latitude for Nook Gen 1 for $3 shipped. Bought an Executive for mine. Fits fine and a quality case for $3. Nook first gen cases in general will fit, but you have to look where the straps to hold the tablet are located:

https://www.buyspys.com/Declassified-Deals-s/45.htm

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
that is a nice deal. Also good to know that the dimensions are inline with the Nook 1. Never heard of buyspys.com though.

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
davegar: Hey thanks for referring me to buyspys.com. The cases came in yesterday and they were as advertised. Brand new, sealed, and a good fit for the CMP741e. It is on the large side but looks pretty professional. I would recommend it (especially for the price) to anyone looking for a good protective case.