CNM touchpad 9 problem

nooky

Apr 12, 2013
Hi all first time post!! I have a CNM touchpad 9 that the kids use for. every thing has been ok with it till the other night. the battery had run flat on it so I put it on charge with the supplied charger. next morning my daughter came to use it and it is only displaying the android logo and that's it. I've tried pressing the reset button on the back holding down the power button and recharging but still no joy. has anyone got any better ideas? Thanks for your help.

Apr 15, 2013
I have had the same tablet for less than 3 weeks and im having a similar problem. completely black screen nothing will happen apart from the backgroud light will light up. tried charging it and resetting it god know how many times and nothing. i called up customer support and they said to send it in to be fixed. i dont want it to be fixed i want a refund its an absolute disgrace happening after just a few weeks

dejaa_xo

Sep 19, 2013
I'm having the exact same problem, I got mine last Christmas. And even worse, the power button has broke. I tried to turn it on and it just went down further into the tablet and now it's stuck there. So now I have 2 problems with my tablet and I have no idea how to fix any of them. Can PC World deal with these types of problems?

Warman

May 8, 2014
Hi did u ever find out what was wrong as I am having the same problem and don't know what's wrong