Cobalt S700 HELP!

sierraq17

May 1, 2013
I can't find any support/forum for this cheap tablet I bought from China. The tablet is named the Cobalt s700, if you have this tablet and can help me make it better please let me know!

P.S I'm new to this, and from my discovery this device came rooted and with a recovery on it. Maybe someone can help me put a faster, better ROM on this tab. So far, it has it's moments but most of the time it's slow.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi sierraq, congratulations on your new Cobalt S700 and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go for help. I'm moving your thread to there for you, so more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you speed up that tablet of yours. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

Delincuente

Jun 3, 2013
Hi, I'm new here so hello everyone. I have the same tablet and i have managed to install a couple of working roms on it. But in my opinion the stock one is better. Have you tried fixing permissions with rom manager? it helps with apps crashing a lot. If you still want to flash another rom i suggest you use this rom from Eken website T01 3 axis G-sensor-mc3230 it is the best working one i found so far. I am currently using this one since i erased my backup from my pc by mistake. Which brings me to my question. Can you please do a rom dump of this firmware? I have looked everywhere and still no luck.