Coby 7012 Newbie Nana's first tablet

pakeif

Apr 2, 2012
I can get to google play but when I try to download it says no android device on account?
I also want to run Netflix and can sign in but get the error message - must have google chrome and 1.3os?
I am correct in assuming you download to your PC and them move the unzipped files to the tablet?

I plan on using this tablet for emails, games and netflix so the grandkids are happy and I can travel and not lug a laptop. I hope to get tablets for all the grandkids but would love to feel as though I could figure my way around it. The "manual" doesn't even come close to providing the questions let alone the answers. Would love to find a good Dummies book so I could feel at least slightly knowledgeable

Can anyone help with the google and netflix issues?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Nana, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm going to move your thread to the Coby Generation 1 forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you resolve those google and netflix issues. While you're waiting for help to arrive, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Coby Generation 1 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Hope this helps a little. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!