coby 7015-4g nand muont problems

Dlkesler76

Mar 27, 2011
my tablet will mount a sd card but when i try to mount the internal memory its says blank sd card weird and the boot screen says 32 gbit on the flash memory does it have 32 gigs and not 4 is anybody's here say this im thinkin its factory defect also i did the app recovery when i try to open clock and weather widgets it says android acore error
coby.png

Last edited:

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
What are you trying to do? It should be mounted already... Are you trying to mount it to ur Comp? You can open up settings/sd card phone storage on this screen you should see that your sd card is mounted and your available space left/total also you can see you 4gb nand storage at the bottom.... Let us know what exactly ur trying to do so we can help you more and understand what is happening and at what part of the process.. thanks

WhiteWhiskers

Mar 11, 2011
the boot screen says 32 gbit on the flash memory does it have 32 gigs and not 4 is anybody's here say this im thinkin its factory defect
All our tablets say 32GBIT = 4GBYTES, 8 bits per byte. Yeh, doesn't make sense to give memory capacity in bits, maybe it sounds more impressive.

Dlkesler76

Mar 27, 2011
no its not mounted, it says blank sd card or unsupported file system i formatted it no luck and it says unavailable space 00 just keeps saying the same thing over and over again this is the internal 4g.

Dlkesler76

Mar 27, 2011
no its not mounted, it says blank sd card or unsupported file system i formatted it no luck and it says unavailable space 00 just keeps saying the same thing over and over again this is the internal 4g.
:( anybody have this problem

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
What are you trying to do?
"it says blank sd card"
What? Where? Do you have an SD card in the unit? What size? Formatted how?
nand and sdcard --- some apps mix them up.

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
Just to be clear on what you are saying. You say that after you plug the Coby into the computer and pull down the notification bar and select 'mount internal' it is saying 'blank sd card' ?

Dlkesler76

Mar 27, 2011
No its no plugged up to the computer, there's no sdcard inserted im talking about the internal 4g nand memory, when start it up its says blank sd card or unsupported file system ongoing. it says the avaible space is zero i formatted fat 32, still no go i try to mount it no go on it either.

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
So there is no SD card in the tablet and you get an error saying it cannot read the SD card, which is not there? Sounds like it's working fine.
nand does not equal sdcard.
4G is total internal memory, system files and all. nand may have 2.8 GB left after all that.
Does the tablet boot? Does it work except for the SD card?

nerdeiro

Apr 18, 2011
I'm having the same problem with my kyros mid7015.

just to clarify, the problem is not with an ad-on sd card.

as soon as boot it, it says the INTERNAL NAND memory can not be mounted, on the sd card and storage settings, if i try tapping "mount nand memory" it throws the same error, even when i try to format it, it doesn't work.

could this be a bad NAND chip ?