Coby 7024

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have read many threads here, used search but still no direct answer to question, which recovery is used on 7024 and where is download link for recovery. I keep seeing cfw I assume that means custom firmware, and not clockwork recovery. I understand that 7024 is an older tablet, I bought it from ebay should have in a few days, just trying to get all the info I need on it.

Also on coby site they have an update for the 7024 is this gingerbread? or just updated froyo?

Matthews

Dec 28, 2011
I have read many threads here, used search but still no direct answer to question, which recovery is used on 7024 and where is download link for recovery. I keep seeing cfw I assume that means custom firmware, and not clockwork recovery. I understand that 7024 is an older tablet, I bought it from ebay should have in a few days, just trying to get all the info I need on it.

Also on coby site they have an update for the 7024 is this gingerbread? or just updated froyo?

The update for the 7024 on the COBY site is what you should use for recovery... It is just Froyo. If you want Gingerbread, and alot of other nice things on your tablet, you want Custom Firmware. You can always flash back to stock using Coby's update.